Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Which Came First - Sykes or SYKE?


Actually it was Sykes. The famous (or infamous) Timothy Sykes stopped by our chat room this morning for a visit. Strangely enough, a few hours after he left SYKE hit a new 52 week high. 'Sup with that Timmay????? Coincidence? I don't think so.....

LOL, looks like Timmay has discovered new found powers to move the markets, influence traders, and single-handedly start a grassroots PTD rule revolt against the SEC. Wowser!

Just kidding Tim, nice to see you stop by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL good one, I'll be in tomorrow too ...just to bug you to review my book...kidding...or am I?!?!? seriously your chat rocks!

13th said...

Tim,
Loved your book as did Laura and Muddy.
I'm not much of a reader but I couldn't put it down.
I read it in 2 sittings and for me that's saying something.
To me it read like a great adventure story.
For your first writing I was amazed at how the book just "flowed".

Loved your tennis racket story:)

Hope you're thinking about a book #2!
If you wanted it looks like you could have a future as an author.