Sunday, November 11, 2007

I WANT STATS AND AN EDGE

I've said it before a bunch of times,you need an edge in trading anywhere you can get it,no matter how small each one is.
They all add up if you want to become a better trader.

Unless you are a personal friend of mine I want every edge I can get over YOU!
Don't get me wrong,I want everyone to do well or else I wouldn't blog and try to share everything I know.
It's nothing personal,I just need that aggressive attitude to trade the best I can.
And I respect and admire anyone that I feel trades better than me,no jealousy whatsoever because they have no doubt worked for it and have found their edges.
Case in point is a trader in our chat, Loki.
I have no doubt in my mind Loki is a better trader than I am.
I know that he has worked hard and I bet he'd tell you the same about his "edges".

The scan below in the last post imo is awesome for giving one an edge.
It was written by Avery,aka Therumpledone, who many know as an awesome coder.
Over the last 4+ years he has helped me out tremendously and this scan "display" for me is his best work yet in giving me,as a daytrader, a big edge in finding potential big gains on runners off green hits.
The thing is, I know most of these runners,but only because I've been trading for so long and study the charts of the high dayrangers and momo stocks.
But if I was newer to this type of trading this display filter I'd consider worth it's weight in gold.
There is no other way to learn more potential runners faster and easier.

So anyway these are the ones I've come up with as having the best odds of giving a nice gain on a green hold.
Average volume (10) I adjusted to 250000k.

These have lost at least 10% in the last 2 days:

ASTIZ SCON ACUR MXOM JSDA LLNW JADE FXPE WCI LUM NINE CPSL TMTA EEE PTT CRDC BONT SCA CDS QXM

These have lost 8% in the last one day:

PLX FMT VG CHVC ONSM NTWK CSIQ ESLR MIVA NDN SATC DFC

No comments: