Sunday, November 26, 2006

my watchlist of Favs for 11/27

These are the stocks i have at the top of my watchlist for 11/27 and a few days after until they hit their entry price on at least ave vol (preferably above ave vol) .... once they hit their entry price at an EOD close,new entry prices will be adjusted : CYTR EGHT CHCG FLEX GROW HYGS ISON ROHI SOFO URRE CTDC ICAD MAMA STEM IAAC VVUS , these are at their entry price for me as of the Fri close............. If you're following these use your method of determining an entry point intraday using your indicators,myself i still go with a green hold after about 30-45 mins after the market has usually settled some.I've been trading over 40 years and have developed a feel but i'd recommend finding an entry method that you are comfortable with.Please understand these are not recommendations to buy these stocks,it just may be good practice to go back in a day or two and chart the ones that do well and the ones that don't.
These are ones that are further from my entry point but i'll watch to see if they get to or close to it ,prices after the stock is my entry point:
MEMY 2.53 MVIS 2.85 NVEC 43.25 SOEN .77 ZHNE 1.43 VNDA 14.67

No comments: