Sunday, October 14, 2007

WATCH LISTS

Because we have had quite a few new members in the last couple weeks I've put up my watchlists in case they run these filters also to see if they match fairly closely.

I've run these same filters every day over the past 6 years and believe me it has given me knowledge of stocks that have potential to run.

There are new chat logs posted for last Mon though Thurs.

Many recent Ipo's have been literally zooming, it pays to list them and watch them if you have the time and are knowledgeable in that area.

On watch Monday is lowfloater ANTP, earnings were released after the close on Friday.
This stock has run huge at times in the past.
Not for the faint of heart and only if you can watch closely during the day if it starts to run.

I continue to put daytrading profits into mutual fund CGMFX and last week opened a position in etf FXI in which I also hopefully will long term with daytrading profits

THESE PAST 6 WEEKS HAVE BEEN THE BEST DAYTRADING MARKETS I HAVE EVER SEEN.

No comments: